October 19 2015
My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" pfn_list_corrupt windows 7 problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot pfn_list_corrupt windows 7 Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix pfn_list_corrupt windows 7 problem.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
pfn_list_corrupt windows 7 file is really an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. Above all, pfn_list_corrupt windows 7 fixer is definitely a good solution that will help you solve problem with ease.Qlclrsrv.dll,RC8EE130.DLL,RDCM1GE.DLL,RJ8000UE.DLL,Rpmledger.dll