October 13 2015
My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" mouserate.exe problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot mouserate.exe Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of mouserate.exe problem.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
mouserate.exe file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. All in all, mouserate.exe error fixer is definitely a good solution that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time.."windowsupdate_80070002 Or Windowsupdate_dt000,Code 80080005 Windows 7,ERROR_EVT_FILTER_INVTYPE,ERROR_SXS_INVALID_ACTCTXDATA_FORMAT,Windowsupdate_c1900101 Or Windowsupdate_dt000" (1)