January 21 2016
I cannot install any application on my computer since I upgrade my OS. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I'm not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to repair (0xc000005) problem. Help please!Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of (0xc000005) missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve (0xc000005) problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.