March 18 2016
Luckily for you, 0x20 error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to show you two useful solutions.
To solve 0x20 issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove 0x20 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x20 error completely.