March 19 2016
As a matter of fact, error 0x800a01ae error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this post, I want to show you two useful solutions.
To remove error 0x800a01ae issue safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix error 0x800a01ae error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove error 0x800a01ae error completely.