March 19 2016
Luckily for you, error 0x80071a2d error can be resolved in many different ways. In this post, I want to show you two helpful solutions.
To resolve error 0x80071a2d error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve error 0x80071a2d error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate error 0x80071a2d error completely.