March 8 2016
error code 0x80240009 commonly occurs when the Windows® Operating System becomes overloaded with invalid system reference, as well as deleted or corrupted registry files. Consequently, important computer files may be missing, erased or damaged. As your computer becomes older, inadequate maintenance may lead to various Windows® system errors. As a result, computer crashes and freezes may also start to become more frequent and problematic.
Good news for you, chyba 0x80240009 error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to offer you two helpful solutions.
To fix installer encountered an error 0x80240009 error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot chyba 0x80240009 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate error code 0x80240009 windows 10 error completely.