March 29 2016
As a matter of fact, gfsdk_shadowlib win32 dll error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two effective solutions.
To resolve gfsdk_shadowlib win32 dll issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove gfsdk_shadowlib win32 dll error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate gfsdk_shadowlib win32 dll error completely.